The new Road Logic offers a riding experience that's steeped with more than forty years of frame building heritage, innovation, and exploration. The beauty of its classic lines unites with modern building techniques and proven materials to deliver a contemporary bicycle that's wonderfully comfortable for long days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement. Destined to be a modern classic, Tom designed an all-new, heat-treated and triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset for the new Road Logic, featuring aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. Ritchey’s proprietary forged-and-machined integrated head tube uses standard drop-in bearings which saves 80 grams over a standard head tube design. Wrapped in an exquisite new Skyline Blue paint scheme, the new Road Logic also enjoys spacing for up to 30c tires and a new Ritchey Carbon fork with wider tire clearance that will ensure you enjoy a lifetime of pedal turns.
- Fork: Painted to match Ritchey Full Carbon Fork
- Headset: Logic Zero WCS drop in 1-1/8" (41.8 Campy) (included)
- Bottom Bracket Drop: 70mm
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- Tire clearance up to 30c (depending on tire and rim manufacturer)
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- 28.6mm front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Weight: 3.9lbs (55cm)
|Frame||Ritchey Logic Road, triple-butted Logic tubing|
|Fork||Ritchey Full Carbon Fork|
|Headset||Logic Zero WCS Drop-In|
|Bottom Bracket||68mm English threaded (sold separately)|
|Brake Compatibility||Road caliper|
* Subject to change without notice.